General Race Info.
Coffs Tri Club races are held approximately every fortnight between September and April, check the event calendar for a full program of races. On most race days we run an enticer and sprint distance race, but throughout the season we also include special events with a different format. For a complete list of event dates please check the calendar. For more detailed information on our race course see the course details page.
Time & Place:
Time & Place:
- All competitors must be registered and ready for the briefing held at 6:20am on the grassed area in front of the Yacht Club.
- Race start is 6:30am sharp on the Jetty Beach. The 6:30 wave start includes all competitors in the enticer race as well as the scratch starters for the sprint race. All other competitors in the sprint race then start on the designated handicap (up to 15 minutes after the first wave).
- The club welcomes all prospective triathletes from thirteen years of age, note that Triathlon Australia regulations prevent us from allowing anyone under thirteen years of age to race over these distances.
- The Coffs Harbour Triathlon Club offers prospective members the chance to compete in a club race by purchasing a one day license for $35.00. One day licenses can be purchased for two races after which you must join as a full member. All non members should complete the one day registration form prior to arrival at your first race. Please note that one day registrations need to be completed prior to 5pm the Friday before the race.
- Please familiarise yourself with the TA race rules...
Thanks To Our Major Sponsors
Platinum Gold Silver
Breakfast of Champions