This page displays a summary of the duty roster for the season. To see the full duty roster, or to make a change to your duty allocation, click here to go to the Duty Man website.
We have made some upgrades to the duty rosters. Please familiarise yourself with the changes by reading through this page.
Members please note the following important points in regard to the duty roster:
- All club members must nominate for at least one duty.
- You must arrive for your duty by 5.30am for pre race briefing and setup.
- On arrival, make sure you sign the duty sheet to confirm your duty for the day.
- Obviously you cannot compete in a race while you are on duty.
- All volunteers are to remain to the end to assist packing up,
- If you have nominated for a particular duty and your circumstances change it is your responsibility to find a replacement. The best way to do this is to go to the Duty Man website and request a swap with another member.
- For details on what to do on the day please download and review the volunteer_duties_2022-2023_season.pdf
- The club now has its own contact number for volunteers, 0450 558 696. If you could add this to your contact before your duty.
- New members, if you are unsure please contact Mark to arrange your first volunteer duty as he intends to create a buddy system to help familiarise you with procedures.
- If you are having difficulties please email Mark Kirstein on, email@example.com