How to Become a Member of Coffs Harbour Triathlon Club
Renewing members and new members are requested to register online via the Triathlon Australia website. Please note that annual registrations can no longer be completed on race day. Registration must be completed online prior to race day.
- Go to the Triathlon Australia website to find out more about the range of memberships available.
- To join click on either the new or existing member option.
- Complete the membership process – even if you are an existing member. (Social members can select non-competing/non-training member option.) Note: If you have previously been a member of Coffs Tri Club and wish to now take out a social membership you will need to select the new registration option.
- You will be prompted to select the club of which you are a member as part of the process. In doing this, it will prompt you to register for the club as well. There are three levels of membership available to Coffs Harbour Triathlon Club; Adult ($120), Junior ($60) and Social ($20).
- By the end of this process, you will be a member of Triathlon Australia, Triathlon NSW and Coffs Harbour Triathlon Club.
Thanks To Our Major Sponsors
Platinum Gold Silver
Breakfast of Champions