John Daffy Memorial Long Course Sunday February 4, 2024
The annual John Daffy Memorial Long Course event. The event is held annually in memory of one of our club's life members, John Daffy.
- The enticer distance will be as per normal - 300m/10k/2.5k
- The sprint is a little longer - 1k/30k/7.5k
- Please be aware that this is a closed transition race for everyone
- Transition will be opened from 5:30am to 6:00am
- You will not be allowed back into transition after 6:00am
- Only race gear is allowed, non-race gear to be kept in the baggage area.
- We will have 2 x TOs checking your race equipment.
- Helmet must be fasten upon entry
- Please ensure you know your wave start time and adhere to these times
BBQ and Fruit Salad Breakfast to follow
Thanks to Tim from Chicken Butchery and Kim from The Happy Frog for supplying our delicious breakfast!