This page displays a summary of the duty roster for the next two races. To see the full duty roster, or to make a change to your duty allocation, click here to go to the Duty Man website.
Members please note the following important points in regard to the duty roster:
- All club members must nominate for at least one duty.
- You must arrive for your duty by 5.30 am and assist with the setting up and packing away of club gear before you depart. On arrival, make sure you sign the duty sheet to confirm your duty for the day.
- Obviously you cannot compete in a race while you are on duty.
- If you have nominated for a particular duty and your circumstances change it is your responsibility to find a replacement. The best way to do this is to go to the Duty Man website and request a swap with another member.
- For details on what to do on the day please download and review the duty instructions.
- If you are having difficulties please email Craig Cusack on email@example.com